Tastylia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) is an orally disintegrating strip solution for treating erectile dysfunction (ED).
Tastylia Strips are based on the Tadalafil 20 mg, the active component that provides the 36 hours effect.
- Tastylia provides an oral administration route and rapid absorption.
- You have to just keep the Oral Tastylia Strip on the tongue and allow it to dissolve on the tongue for few seconds. It can be held sublingually for faster results. No need to use water.
- Tastylia is the only treatment for Erectile Dysfunction with benefits experienced in as little as 06-10 minutes. In case of pills you may have to wait as long as 1 hour for erection.
- Clinically proven to last more than 36 hours in some men.
- Dual action: Freshens breath while providing effective treatment for ED.
- Ideally suited for all type of patients who hate to take pills, for people who need instant effect, with difficulty in swallowing pills and who expect ease of carry and No water required.
- The complete pack easily fits in your wallet or pocket.
Tastylia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) are for use as needed. A maximum of one 20 mg strip of Tastylia can be taken in a 24 hour period. You can take another dose only if 24 hours have passed since your previous dose. Tastylia Oral Strip may be taken with or without food.
How to use:
Using Tastylia (Tadalafil Oral Strips) is very easy. Simply put a Tastylia single strip on the tongue and let it melt. As soon it melts it gives you a very fresh flavour in the mouth and the active ingredient instantly go into the blood stream by Oral-mucosa route. The effect will start immediately at 06-15 mins. The complete effect comes in 15 minutes and can last up to 36 hours.
Every medication takes time to adjust with the body and may show certain side effects that fade away as the body adjusts to Tastylia 20. These include headache, indigestion, flushing, stuffy or runny nose. But if these side effects do not go away by themselves or become bothersome, then seek medical attention. On rare occasions, it may also cause severe side effects like back pain and muscle aches. These usually subside within a 48 hour period. These should be reported immediately to your health care provider.